The past few weeks I have been trying to keep busy, what with party planning and Europe preparations.
I had my 90’s themed birthday party over the weekend and it was exactly what I had hoped for. It was such an amazing night! I will post pictures soon, but in the meantime please enjoy some Instalife snaps from the past month.
1. Justine and I at the Armin van Buuren concert in Melbourne, which turned out to be an even more fun night than I imagined. The next day, not so much. Lesson learnt: hangover + retail = just don’t do it.
2. My Armin outfit
3. I don’t know why I went to Cold Rock on a freezing Saturday night in winter
4. My new kit from Napoleon. I feel really good about finally investing in some quality make-up
5. Yummy greek salad my sister made. Thanks, sis!
6. My Windsor Smith ocelot slides. I love them to bits but they rub the back of my feet really bad which kind of sucks 🙁
7. Playing dress ups at work! Make sure you check out our Instagram @sportsgirlgeelong
8. Now THAT’S a coffee
9. Luke and I hiking at the You Yangs
10. My new Lorna Jane gear, so comfy
11. Post-hike brunch
12. Embracing my pale skin sans fake tan (this never happens)
13. My new Instax! I have so much love for this camera
14. Watching Game Of Thrones, my heart is once again empty as I await the next season
15. Katie and I at Future Music Festival in 2012. We are getting pretty keen for Ultra Croatia next month!
16. Baked eggs + beans, a hearty brunch which kept me satisfied all day
I hope your Winter has been full of as many fun times with good friends as mine has. While I do I love the cold weather, I can’t help but fantasize about my European summer which awaits me in less than 2 weeks. More on that soon! x