Some insta winter shots from the past 2 months of this cold, cold season. Rather than just post these pictures, I’ve been inspired by Tenneil at Vintage Machine to actually write about them. Seriously, go check out her blog, it’s amazing!
1. Beautifully wrapped birthday presents from my best friend, Luke. He listened when I complained about never receiving flowers and got me the most beautiful roses. Yes, roses people. He’s a keeper.
2. At the footy. Carn the Cats!
3. Some goodies I picked up from Victoria’s Secret.
4. Wearing my favourite flower crown before heading out for my friend Saffron’s 21st. I kept getting called Lana Del Rey all night – mind you I do NOT look like her but I was drunk enough to be flattered by the sentiment.
5. Early winter work mornings.
6. One of my favourite brekkies; beans and poached eggs on toast.
7. Flowers in black and white.
8. My new Samsung Galaxy S4. Taking the plunge from Apple to Samsung was the best decision I ever made. And I really never thought I’d say that. This was before I smashed the screen, but $350 later we have been reunited. Yeah I know, I have really great financial priorities.
9. My birthday haul; after having some friends over for a house party I was so surprised by the gifts I received. After turning 21 I figured that would be it on the present front, but I guess not. I have pretty great friends.
10. NOW – my mantra. I am in the process of applying this into all areas of my life. Sounds like a lot because it is.
11. Moscato Rosa, mmm.
12. My friend Katie and I on the night we dyed our hair dark for the first time.
13. My iridescent tote bag reflecting pretty colours on my bed.
14. Saffron and I on her 21st.
15. A stray cupcake leftover from my birthday party.
16. Cotton On University – it’s like going to class at work.
17. Afternoon tea at Luke’s; his family are like my second family and I love spending time with them whenever I can.
18. Saffron’s beautiful dresser, from Aldi would you believe!?
19. Attempting to read The Great Gatsby, I already read it once in high school but if I’m honest, I haven’t read a book in a long time. It’s been harder to get back into than I anticipated.
20. My friend Rachel’s baby shower, the cake was absolutely incredible. 5 ombre layers of pink with lollies on the inside!
Follow me on Instagram @itsadulllife for more updates!